SLP - Senior Liquidity Pool
The Senior Liquidity Pool is a liquidity pool that covers the extra principal required once JLP targets are met.
The investments in SLP are insured by the ILP.
The SLP can be seen as a comparitvley safer investment strategy as compared to the ILP and JLP.
Investment Token: USDC
Proof of Investment Token: SLP Token
Who Can Invest?
- Everyone is able to invest in the SLP
- No auditing responsiblities over loans funded.
- Max 80% of the loan principal - without a lower limit.
- The size of the SLP is determined by the size of the JLP
- Partially insured by the ILP
- Lower risk compared to ILP/JLP
- SLP is paid back principal and interest before the JLP, and before the ILP fees.
- Lowest returns per USD invested, but least exposure to potential defaults.